Monday, January 29, 2007

Grading Zones Questions

Grading Zones
1. Do you like this poem?
Yea, I think it explains how most people feel about grades.

2. What does it mean for you?
To me it means that, you basically get what you put into it. That grades don’t really have to do with the teacher they deal with how much work are you willing to put into it to get that A.

3. What parts of the poem are clearest to you?
The part that is the most clearest to me is the part about the heads and the tails. I think that most people could probably relate to both sides.

4. What parts are fuzzy?
I don’t really understand the part where you say “once in the grading zone there is no turning back. Fade to black”. I don’t really get what you are trying to say with that.

5. If you were to write your own poem about grading, what would the first line be?
If only getting an A was that easy

6. How do you feel about grades?
Sometimes I feel that you should get what you put into the class but then there are times where you work your behind of in a class and you do everything but you still fail. I think that at times both the teacher and the student are to blame for a student’s failure. The student because they might not have put the work into it, but the teacher because if they see that a student is struggling with something they should offer some help instead of not doing anything.

No comments: