Monday, January 29, 2007

Assignments Questions

Assignments
1. Do you like your assignments spelled out for you explicitly?
I like it when a teacher tells you what to do and examples to you everything that you need to do because if the teacher gives a board question and if you answer the teacher might grade it with a low grade because you don’t know what the teacher was looking for.

2. Would you rather come up with your own assignments, on your own terms?
I don’t think I would like to come up with my own assignments because I have no idea what is to easy or what is too hard.

3. What assignments have you enjoyed in the past?
The assignments that I have enjoyed most in the past have been assignments that involve things that I like. Like writing a story if you give me what I have to write about I don’t think that I would enjoy it as much as if you tell me write a story on anything you what. With that I think that I could use my imagination five times more.

4. What assignments have you not liked so much?
The assignments where the teacher gives you like one day to do it. An assignment that involves boring subjects are the ones that I basically hate doing.

5. If you were given the assignment to come up with a dozen or so writing assignments, how would you respond? Would you like that assignment?
Honestly I would hate the assignment, it’s not that I hate English it’s just that its one of my weakest subject. I would obviously have to do it but I would definitely have a lot of problems and trouble doing it. I think that I would basically have to move into the writing center.

6. Is there another word, other than 'assignment', that might serve to better indicate the kind of work you've done or will do in this course?
Project, Paper, Research, and Homework

No comments: