ok soo most of the blogs that i have read so far have been the most part been about love. And I guess because Valentine's Day is like right around the corner it's basically on everybodies mind. Personaly I think that if you have a Valentine then great you get to go out and have fun with your date. You may get flowers, chocolates or even cute teddy bears. Then obivously your going to love valentine's day. But what about the people who don't have valentine's on valentine's day. In a way we are left out in the cold. But I think that people without Valetine's shouldn't feel sad, depressed, or even hate the holiday, just be your own valentine. I know it may sound wierd and everything but you spend that day mourning over something you don't have and do something for yourself. Treat yourself to a new handbag, buy yoursel flowes or candy. Yea I would love to have Valentine, i obivously don't have one yet, but if I don't get one that's ok. I have basically learned to deal t it. And plus or all of those who are in a relationship, I don't think that there should just be one day where you show your love of each other. Guys worry so much on valentine's day on they have to get their girlfreiend's flowers and how expensive they are, but I think that if that's that one day you give your girlfriend flowers then theres a problem there.
So my point basically is if you have a Valentine they congrats and if you don't then congrats to you to because you don't need one. Just love yourself and have fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
BOOO who needs valentine's day??? it's just a hallmark holiday anyway! i say boycot it! haha
Post a Comment