Sunday, April 8, 2007
RIP ABUELITO: I LOVE YOU
If god is with us when we are broken the most... where is he now that my whole family is broken. Today is Sun April 8, 2007 and it's easter and my abuelito passed away. My dad left for colombia today to go be with my whole family. It's so sad that this happened becuase we were all hoping that he would get through it, like he did all the other times. I feel so bad for my dad because he didn't get to say goodbye in person... saying goodbye to my dad this morning was one of the hardest things that i have ever had to do. Seeing him so upset and crying like that broken my heart and made me break down. I wish I could be with him right now but I know that he is on his way to be with all my aunts and uncles and epsecially my grandmother. I feel the most for her because my grandmother and grandfather were married for sixty years, they have been together for the longest time and now what is she going to do without him... what are we all going to do without him. I just miss him so much and I can't get it out of my head that he is never coming back
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment