Thursday, April 19, 2007

Freshman Year Basically Over

So I honestly can’t believe how fast this semester went. I seem really scary that I’m going to be a sophomore in college. Sometimes I feel like life just needs to slow down. We only have about ten days or schools and I feel so stressed because I have so much to do and not enough time to do it. For me this semester feels a lot harder than last because I am taking more classes, which obviously means more work. But feeling so worn out for the past couple of days, because of school, work and life it’s self. So many things have gone on during these past couple of weeks that are making me feel this way. The one that’s at the top of the list is the death of my grandfather. He passed away last Sunday, but I still find it hard to deal with it. I think since like the day he died I haven’t been able to sleep. All I do at night is toss and turn and basically get up every hour. Even my mom has told me that I don’t seem my self these days, and I actually starting to notice also. I think I’m just finding it harder to deal with things these days. I feel like, when finals and everything is done, that I will probably start to feel more like myself and less stressed.

No comments: